Tucked into a private forest of native plants, this charming Westside home looks like the first bloom of spring! Fresh & bright - with newer roof, interior paint, vinyl windows, gutters and more - you'll find it ready to move right in! Sunny living room, large kitchen with plenty of dining room. Hardwood floors shine up the living & bedroom spaces, bathroom freshened with white tile surround. Private backyard just greened up and ready to blossom. Garage & bonus parking off alley!
Single Family, 1 Story
849 sq. ft
849 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Other. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,RV Parking. Alley,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, Private Financing Available, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price