Privacy and tranquility await you at this lovely Tudor style home and surrounding 1 acre! Enter through vaulted ceilings to your cozy living space, kitchen with quartz countertops, newer SS appliances, and large primary bedroom with backyard access. Upstairs you will find 2 more spacious bedrooms and a charming bonus space for yoga, home gym, office, or playroom paradise. All of this comes with a brand-new furnace, new LVP throughout main home, a heated hobby shed out back, and plenty of room to park RVs, boats, or other outdoor toys. Located in the Peninsula School District with the brand-new Evergreen Elementary! Did we mention the less than 10-minute drive to the beach, hiking trails, and boat launch? Welcome home.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,648 sq. ft
1,648 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Propane,Septic System,Electricity Available,Propane
Key Peninsula Mid
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Ceramic Tile,Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Driveway,Attached Garage,Off Street.
- Wood, Stucco, Brick
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gated Entry,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking. Open Space,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price